Adventure... or not to Adventure? Of course Adventure!!!
We now have mapped out a driving route, made camping reservations, hotel reservations and I have confirmed with various amazing friends and family places to visit and stay along our trip.
I know our trip will be full of MANY adventures planned and unplanned but let's start here with the planned.
I realize camping is a huge adventure in itself…yep can’t leave this camping thing alone.
Here are a few adventures in camping I can't wait to try! Crescent rolls on a stick and Doritos as a fire starter. A little concerning what is in a Dorito which is flammable???
1. White Water Rafting I will for sure be bringing my own life vest!!! Have you thought about a wet, potentially sweaty etc. don’t want to think about it person wearing something prior to you? Yuck!!!! I have actually always wanted to try white water rafting. I tried to get my family to go a few years ago.
Question #1. How do you know the people guiding the tour are reputable ?
#2. Can they swim?
#3. Do they know life-saving skills?
Well…I'm just going for it!!! But with my own life preserver.
2. Rock Climbing I know Victoria wants to try this on our trip. I was relieved to find out Half Dome would be closed due the possibility of snow and the time of year.
3. Sand Boarding I am actually really excited to try this. Surfing AND snowboarding all in one and you don’t get wet or cold!!
4. Zip lining I have done this before but not sure I want to do it again????
5. Bungee Jumping NO WAY!!!!
6. Sky Diving NOT A CHANCE!!!
7. Cliff Diving? Well…maybe????
8. Making Your Own Candy Bar ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!
My favorite plan for adventure is making my own candy bar. Just think chocolate and chocolate and more chocolate. What an adventure!!! Our last stop before we return home we will be in Hershey, Pennsylvania YUM, YUM, YUMMY!!! LOVE this will be our final stop and final adventure of the EPIC Mother/Daughter trip!
LOOKing for suggestions about possible adventures, please leave comments below!!