A Million Dreams from the Greatest Showman Sound Track was the perfect lead-in song for this adventure.
A sneak peeks into how our Epic Mother/Daughter trip began.
| || |
We arrived around 2:00PM in Lake Placid, NY and spent the afternoon exploring the Olympic Center, after of course watching ‘Miracle” last night. Then at the suggestion of the nice man at the Olympic Center Museum we drove to the summit of Whiteface Mountain, New York’s 5th-highest peak at 4,867’, then hiked up a winding stone walkway to discover the most amazing views!!!
Victoria decided to go right to the edge for the perfect picture! Hunter and I carefully climbed to 4867 Ft.:)
1. Victoria is always right.
2. Leave the GPS on even if you think you know where you are going.
3. Ask questions when on site to learn about the area.
4. Wear hiking boots when hiking on rocks.
5. Victoria drives up the mountains Mom drives down.
Day ONE survived and ENJOYED!!!